Thursday, September 15, 2011

A little help please...

"The road goes ever on and on
Down from the door where it began.
Now far ahead the road has gone,
And I must follow, if I can,
Pursuing it with eager feet,
Until it joins some larger way
Where many paths and errands meet.
And whither then? I cannot say."

-Bilbo Baggins, or, more correctly, J.R.R. Tolkien

This is one of my favorite quotes from the Lord of the Rings, and it seemed a fitting beginning for this blog. So I decided to make it the very, very, very, first post on my very, very, very, first blog. : ) Hope you enjoy it.

(the blog, I mean)

6 comments:

  1. REALLY cute/cool! I love the name!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your blog name!!!!! It's soooooo cool!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stupendous! I am a friend of the friends above ^ (gertrude and ruth). The former invited me to view this blog. I have a word to describe... *nicccce* Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I actually meant to change the title. I doesn't really fit with the rest of the post now. :}
    Of the first post, that is.

    ReplyDelete