Tuesday, September 27, 2011

How long, oh Lord?

I'm really feeling the effects of high school this year. And I'm not even into second semester of my freshman year yet! I mean, Dr. George Grant rocks, but his curriculum throws rocks. At me. Hard.
Fail.
You get the point. It's tough. Informative, but tough.

On the other hand, the lectures themselves are pretty fun filled. This years' are the loosest, from what the others tell me. They can actually be pretty fun to watch, if you don't get bogged down in all the info.

...And now, back to the grindstone.

6 comments:

  1. mmm... gileskirk. You're in for it now, mate. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm super excited for you, man. Tough, yes, but just think how privileged you are to have the chance to learn so much awesome stuff and become so well educated. That's a blessing for which to thank the good Lord. Just honestly do the best you can, and you'll have nothing later with which to reproach yourself.

    And your life is NOT a boring one...you take that back. :) I know what you mean: it's just full of little things that you can't really put in a quick self description. Not the same as boring. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm dreading next year!! Reading this makes me dread it all the more! Is it really that bad? *shivers*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Harris, that's what I thought when we started this year. But now that I think about it, it's not all that terrible if you put your mind to it. (::cough:: Ruth). Thanks for the encouragement, Pearl. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. My thoughts exactly! I just calm my mind and memorize everything until I can say it in my sleep. So nerve-racking!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You'll get used to it..it's my 5th year and I don't hardly work at Gileskirk anymore :)

    ReplyDelete